Sunday, July 5, 2009

Here's what you're supposed to do:


~JUST ANSWER
.
.
.
.
.
~Be creative and dig deep within yourself for the answer. ^^



There's no limitation on how you should answer the questions.

Point is:

~JUST ANSWER!


.DO THIS AS YOUR OWN NOTE.
.DO NOT ANSWER THE QUESTION AS A COMMENT!
.DO THIS AS YOUR OWN NOTE!






If you already answered what the question asks of you, skip it and type ''NIL'' instead.



One more time:
TAG AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU CAN WHEN YOU'RE DONE, OK?





Then here we go...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
~If I was an American...

ANS: I would be lk a mad girl shopping lk crazy cos the things there are all so NICE!^^

~If I was a Japanese...

ANS: i'll be able to cut the cutest and most suitable hairstyle for myself! n find a cute bff!

~If I was a member of a platinum selling group like N'Sync, Destiny's Child, etc...

ANS: i'll spend money lk shit!

~If I was an only child... ( I am one)

ANS: i'll talk to the four walls n desire to have someone accompany me^.+

~If I was a rock star...

ANS: i'll go wild!

~If I was Hannah Montana...

ANS: i'll dun even dare to show my face in public!

~If I was homeless...

ANS: I will go look for my own future n be somebody??

~If I was Perez Hilton...

ANS: i would freak out cos idk this person

~If I was Barack Obama...

ANS: I would be make sure tat there isnt racism in USA...

~If my life was a hit musical...

ANS: idk wad i'll do, haha

If I was fighting in Iraq...

ANS: I would wish i wasnt a boy.

~If I was an animal...

ANS: i would wan to be a dog, cos they are so cute at times^^

~If I was a lawyer...

ANS: i'll die cos i hate memorising stuff...

~If I was an actor...

ANS: I will be overjoyed.

~If I was Paris Hilton...

ANS: I wouldn flirt w/ ronaldo...

~If I was an astronaut...

ANS: I wouldn't be doing this quiz now...

~If I could rule the world...

ANS: I wouldn need to study, cos im a slacker!

~If I worked in a school cafeteria...

ANS: I would cook really nice food.

~If I was home alone...

ANS: i would be real bored, n thinking thinking thinking..

~If I wasn't home alone...

ANS: i would be playing

~If I were the opposite sex...

ANS: i'll nvr go a boys sch cos mix rawks!

~If I were a gadget...

ANS: idk!!

~If I was a website...

ANS: I would be my blog.

~If I was a gangster...

ANS: Im lame. i shall care for the needies?!?!?

Would u replace the life u have now for any one of the things u mentioned?

ANS: Nope.^^

10 ppl who should take this quiz:

>zihui
>huilin
>sherlyn
>denise tan
>rachel
>andrea
>khai shing
>108??
>lionel
>heidi


finally done, help revive my blog! damn it

Love, zia! at 6:36 AM

ZIA!
20.10.96!
NYGH, 108!
NYCO!
EX-PREFECT!

Credits;D

m creations